The optional volunteer management module lets you get the most from your volunteers by keeping track of their preferences, skills and availability. By monitoring, acknowledging and using each volunteer’s unique skill set, your team members feel valued and maintain an ongoing commitment to your organization.
- Keep detailed volunteer profiles indicating the kinds of activities individuals want to do and the skills and qualifications they bring to the table.
- Indicate who referred the volunteer to your organization.
- Ensure essential qualifications such as a drivers licence, first aid certificate, etc. are checked and, if required, that they are reviewed periodically.
- Search through your volunteers to see who is available at specific times of the day and week - and who is NOT available (perhaps because they are away on a trip.)
- If your organization requires critical screening (e.g. police check) or training before they can be employed, use the "Acceptance Status" to track who is in process, who has completed the process successfully and who has failed.
- Create a customized list of volunteers with specific qualifications, "Acceptance Status" and availability requirements. Generate letters and / or e-mails to this custom list.
- Run targeted volunteer mailings specifically to those who are interested in specific activities.
- Define jobs as positions (just one person assigned), committees (no defined dates) or activities such as events with defined dates. Specify the "Acceptance Status," qualification(s), and dates for the job.
- Ensure volunteer assignments to jobs meet the requirements of the job.
- Track whch volunteers have been assigned to which jobs. See whether the volunteer has accepted the assignment, whether the assignment was completed and whether or not suitable recocgnition has been given for their efforts.
- Produce name badges for everyone assigned to a committee or an activity (event.)
- Record volunteer hours by day, week or month. Since all volunteers must be assigned to a job, hours are recorded by positions / committees or activities (events.) Produce reports showing the value of time donated by your volunteers.
- YOU maintain the lists of qualifications and volunteer preferences you wish to track.
- Special reports help you manage the "Acceptance" process, expiring qualifications and volunteer recognition.
Contact us for more information today.
Try it out! Download a free 30-day trial of CharityMaster volunteer management and fundraising software, or purchase a copy today!